Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kate's 4th Birthday and First day of Preschool!!

Sunday the 31st was Kate's 4th birthday! She has been so excited to be 4 because that's when she gets to start preschool! We had a BBQ at Grandma and Grandpa's house and also celebrated Meg's 23rd birthday (sept 2). She was being a bit of a stinker and wouldn't smile for any of my pictures! She is definitely my stubbornest child! She wouldn't let anyone help her open anything because she had to do it all by herself. But she got lots of fun toys and went out to lunch with Mom and Dad the next day!


Today was also her first day of preschool. She is in a class with her cousin Landon and they get to sit by each other. She was so excited she wanted to walk in all by herself-but she finally decided to let Jeff go with her!

10 comments:

Kendall said...

She is so cute!! She looks just like you Amber!

elka said...

oh my gosh, how do you have a kindergartner!!?? (sp.?) What a darling brood! You look exactly the same!

Elka

Jarubla said...

It's so great to have kids going to school...I swear I am not old enough to have kids going though...when did this old stuff happen?

-Jay

ManicMandee said...

Your kids are extremely adorable. I bet you must love when people tell you they look like you! Thanks for coming over last night. We had a great time. You're a really cool family.

elka said...

amber,

what if we meet for lunch sometime instead of you catching me at work?

I'm flexible, what would be good for you?

elka said...

Let's do the tuesday at 12:45.

I eat anything, so you pick the place and I'm there.

elka said...

See you tomorrow at Kneaders!

Maybe we can exchange phone numbers or something. :)

The Johnson J's!! said...

Ok, I want in on the lunches with Elka if that is Elka Tingey!! Wow, catching up with old friends is fun!!! I can't believe you have a 6 year old. Your Kate is very comfortable with preschool. Can she help my Julles, she tells me every morning that she doesn't want to go. I can't believe Meg, she is gorgeous... for some reason I can't imagine her older than 8. We need to get together soon!!!

Shelly said...

hey i found your blog thru Carissa's and thought i would say hi!

Lonni said...

I'm not sure if you remember us, but we were in your ward about 4 years ago in Rifle.What a cute Family! I found your blog from Carisa. How are you all ?