Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party


We went to two Halloween Parties yesterday. The first was a little maze in the neighbor's backyard. After the kids found their way through they were rewarded with donuts and homemade rootbeer. I of course couldn't find my camera and have no pics of it. But the kids had lots of fun.

Then last night we went to Nate & Lori's Halloween party. We ate some good food, played some games and played a little rockband.
I didn't win a prize for best costume but I thought I looked pretty cool.




Lori's Medusa won first place, my mom's mummy won second and Paul's wizard won third!The kids had lots of fun there too!

2 comments:

The Johnson J's!! said...

That looks like it was A TON of fun!! You looked great! I loved your costume!

Ramanda said...

You got ripped off!!! You totally deserved to win first place!! Your costume was SO cool!