Thursday, June 18, 2009

New photos

Here are some pictures of my BEAUTIFUL kids taken by my sister in law Lori. The link to their photo website is on the side of my blog-Harris photo gallery. She also took some great family pics of us the other day which will be posted soon!

Cute tater tot!


My handsome Gabe



Silly little Adam



Lily's blessing was on Sunday and it was great. I'll also be posting about that soon as well as some pictures of it!


Gotta love having a bow bigger than your head!!











6 comments:

Candice said...

SO cute! You have such darling kids! :) Must be cuz they have such a cute mom!

hOLLIANN said...

They turned out so cute! I wanted to ask you about it, and I forgot. Thanks for waiting for us tonight btw...I was a disaster today! I wanted to chat more, but the thought of children drowning took front seat :)!

Ann Mitchell said...

Amber---Your kids are adorable! I am Jeff's 5th grade teacher! I actually grew up in his mother's ward, and his Aunt Becky and I are the same age...elementary, jr high, high school, and Dixie together! I am sorry about your divorce, and hope everything works out for the best!
God bless you!

christine said...

adorable pictures! she's got some talent! and you've got some incredibly cute kids! :)

Megan said...

Your children are so beautiful! I love the shots in her blessing dress. What a darling baby. I can't believe you got such a great pic with all four behaving. I can't even get my old ones to cooperate.

Ramanda said...

Your kids are just so adorable! I just wanna squeeze em!