Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!



Happy Easter!!
Jeff has our camera with him in Texas so I didn't get any pics of the kids before church. But after church, we had a party at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
We had ribs for dinner and as you can see from the boy's faces-they were delicious!!

We had an easter egg hunt for the kids and then the "adult" kids have their own easter egg hunt for $$ eggs! Nate found $5, Lori $5, Meg $10, Ryan $10
and me $10!
P.S. All of these pics were taken by Nate(he wanted people to know that!!)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute pictures!! I love that you had an adult Easter Egg hunt with money. Way to go with the $10 Amber:-)

Ann said...

Nate sucks! hehe. I think he'd laugh if he knew I said that :)

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ramanda said...

That picture of you is stunning!

The kids are quite adorable too! We miss you guys!

Jarubla said...

Great picts!

-Jay