Friday, March 7, 2008

tagged!

I was tagged by Kari like a week ago and here are my answers!! Who knows, maybe you'll learn something interesting about me that you didn't know!!
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: My husband Jeff, and then I guess sisters. I don't know, I don't tell my dark secrets to too many people!!
C- Cake or Pie: cake-chocolate is preferred!
D- Day of choice: Thursday. I love to watch Survivor and Lost.
E- Essential item: I can't really think of one at all!
F- Favorite color: Pink
G- Gummy bears or worms: I don't really like either one that much. So I'll pick gummy bears but only if they've been dipped in chocolate.
H- Hometown: Orem Utah
I- Indulgences: I really do love buying stuff on Ebay-is that an indulgence? Although I usually just end up buying stuff for Kate. You can find good deals on Gymboree clothes!
J- January or July: July
K- Kids:3! Gabe just turned 5 (feb), Kate is 3 (aug) and Adam is 20 months (july)
L- Life is not complete without: Jeff, kids, extended family and church
M - Marriage Date: August 10, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 3-Nate, Meg and Nan
O- Oranges or apples: I don't necessarily like either. But I eat apples more often than oranges.
P- Phobias or fears: Well I'm happy to say i conquered on of my fears (sort of). I took swimming lessons at the Provo Rec Jan thru Feb and I now feel much less frightened of the water!! But I do hate the dentist. I get sick to my stomach just thinking of the smells and sounds of the dentist's office.
Q- Quotes: The only one I can think of is: If you've gone this far, you might as well go all the way.
R- Reason to smile: As I am typing and looking out the window, the sun is shining and the snow has all melted and I can feel the time of capri's and flip-flops coming!!
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag three friends: Meg, Carissa, Melissa--just to see if they ever read my blog!!
U- Unknown fact about me: I had a hard time thinking one up and it's gonna make me sound like a big nerd. I was on yearbook in 9th grade and on my high school's literary magazine in 12th.

V - Very favorite store: Target-- their kids clearance section is the best!!
W- Worst habit: I have a tendency to speak before I think and end up putting my foot in my big mouth alot of the time!
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: well i guess i'd say x-ray. Only because i had to take Kate to get her leg x-rayed recently and everything was just fine!!
Y- Your favorite food: this is a tuffy because i love food. I should have listed it as one of my bestfriends at the top! But right now i"d have to say Beto's rolled tacos with guacamole!
Z- Zodiac: Pisces

4 comments:

Kari said...

Yeah, you do it! I LOVE Target's clearance sections as well. If you time it right you can get such great deals. I'm glad you aren't as scared of the water anymore either! :)

Jessica said...

Oh how I love target too! I loved reading more about you.
To answer your question about craft night, there are 10 girls in the group. Each girl hosts a craft one month out of the year. We don't do it July or December. The girl hosting gets the craft kits ready for each girl. When we go to the hosts house to make the craft she has we all pay her $10 each. I hope this makes sense! It is really fun!:-)

Melissa said...

Melissa as in me, Melissa??? You tagged me??? LOL! I loved reading your responses. Let me know if it was really me you tagged. ;)

BERRETT'S said...

ok i will accept the tag. It is fun getting to know all those things about you