Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Adam!!








Yesterday was Adam's 2nd birthday.

Since Jeff was out of town, we had his party over the 4th of July (along with Nate's 30th bday)!

I can't believe he is already 2! He has got to be our funniest kid and he knows it! He is usually happy and stares at you with his big bright blue eyes and his beautiful long eye lashes!


Happy birthday to our funny little man!!




.

I also never got around to posting any firework pics, so here they are. The kids loved sparklers and are very excited for the 24th (pioneer day) when we get to do some more!!

6 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Happy Birthday Adam! He is very cute and his eyes are so blue! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope you are feeling well.

Jessica said...

Look at that curly hair! How cute!! Happy number 2 Birthday Adam. And, what is this I hear that you are pregnant? Congrats!! That is great news!

Bethany said...

Oh, my. Adam DOES have gorgeous blue eyes with long lashes. What a charmer.

Glad he had a happy birthday!

beckstarr said...

Holy smokes, Amber!! It has been way too long since I checked your blog! I can't believe all these changes! First of all, your sweet boy is handsome as ever, and then second, What a house! I just giggle at how unique it is (in a good way). In our alpine house, we had bright green carpet and funny stairs, and the like...kinda like the waterfall feature. It was the highlight of my days there: so different than the cookie cutter houses. Finally, I cannot believe you're already preggers! What the heck? You meant it when you said that you were going to have that last (possibly) baby soon! Ha! I'm so excited for you! And if you think you're in the crazy house and need a break, let me know, either I'll babysit your kiddos, or I'll take you away from it all. Where is your new house? Better yet, just call me! -Beck

willmottfamily said...

Hello there! Thanks (Jeff) for posting on my blog. I had totally lost touch with you. It looks like you have a beautiful family. I am also wondering about Kevin and Rashelle... I have lost track of them as well. Take care!

Ann said...

Um....Hi, so you have a baby calendar on your blog, but I never heard the news you were pregnant! Congrats! We all really need to get together. I just got done with school for a month so I'll have a little extra time now. Anyway, talk to ya soon!