Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day

Here is our Christmas bounty! Every year I think I haven't bought very much, but as soon as it's all laid out under the tree, it's always more than I thought!

Gotta love new Christmas jammies!


Here is Kate with her Barbie Vanity-not quite the diamond castle, but she still loves it!


Adam's favorite gift was this Batman cave/hideout. He also got the ninja turtles he wanted so badly!


Gabe's favorites were his buzz lightyear and also the skateboard he asked for!.

We had a great Christmas this year! Full of fun presents
and lots of LOVE!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute pictures!! I am so glad that you had a great Christmas. Have a Happy New Year :-)

ManicMandee said...

Merry Christmas Amber. I love your family.

Studley said...

That is a good looking family you've got there. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

beckstarr said...

Yay! It looks like a FABULOUS christmas! I'm so happy your sweet kiddos had such a good time. How are you doing these days with the bun?