Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas TAG!

1. WRAPPING PAPER OR GIFT BAGS? Wrapping paper. I love to wrap gifts!
2. REAL OR ARTIFICIAL TREE? I love the smell of real trees but they are just too much work. So we have a pre-lit artificial
3. WHEN DO YOU PUT UP THE TREE? Well as you see from previous posts, it was the first part of November this year!
4. WHEN DO YOU TAKE THE TREE DOWN? I'll probably take it down a day or two after Christmas
5. DO YOU LIKE EGGNOG? Usually, it depends on the brand. I don't like it when they are too thick and coat the roof of your mouth
6. FAVORITE GIFT RECEIVED AS A CHILD? I really can't think of one!
7. WORST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVERY RECEIVED? I also can't think of a bad one!
8. HARDEST PERSON TO BUY FOR? I hate trying to figure out what to buy my parents.
9. EASIEST PERSON TO BUY FOR? The kids...as long as I don't buy something super early before they change their minds!
10. DO YOU HAVE A NATIVITY SCENE? Yes, but I haven't even put it up yet!
11. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE? A Christmas Story...TBS usually plays it non-stop on Christmas day!
12. WHEN DO YOU START SHOPPING? I like to start and be done by Thanksgiving but this year I didn't finish until about 2 days ago!!
13. HAVE YOU EVER RE-GIFTED A GIFT? I'm sure I have! I can't think of one specifically!
14. FAVORITE THING TO EAT AT CHRISTMAS? Probably all the homemade cookies/treats!
15. COLOR OF LIGHTS ON THE TREE? White/clear
16. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG? Oh Holy Night and Belive by Josh Groban
17. TRAVEL AT CHRISTMAS OR STAY HOME? Stay Home. It's no fun to unwrap toys only to bundle up to go to someone else's house!
18. CAN YOU NAME ALL OF SANTA'S REINDEER? Of course!
19. ANGEL OR STAR ON TOP OF THE TREE? I actually have 3 big bows on top this year! I couldn't fit anything elese
20. WHEN DO YOU OPEN PRESENTS - CHRISTMAS EVE OR CHRISTMAS DAY? Christmas day!
21. MOST ANNOYING THING ABOUT THIS TIME OF YEAR? The crowded stores!
22. FAVORITE ORNAMENT ON THE TREE? I don't really have a favorite!
23. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS? I just want to not be sick and have a good time with my little family!

1 comment:

ManicMandee said...

I love these tags. Getting to know more about people is quite fun for me. I got Cassy's email with this same list. I may put it up on my blog too. We'll see.