Tuesday, November 25, 2008

christmas decor and sunshine generation

So I did put up my christmas tree early. And it looks beautiful! The smaller kids tree is actually the top to my tree! So I had to improvise with the top to my old tree that is actually a different color. But you really can't tell with the bows on.



Here is the fireplace with all our stockings as well! I love decorating for christmas!

Kate had her sunshine generation show last night and it was great!

How can someone so cute look so grumpy in pictures?!
Here is a video-it's a little long-of her first song. As you can see, she had to go potty and she also kept trying to sing right into the microphone! But she did great and she loved it!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

The Christmas decor looks great!

And Kate did a very good job. What a sweetheart.

Ramanda said...

Look at you go girl! We don't even get a tree until a few days before Christmas!

I was in Sunshine Generation when I was a tot! I still have the orange and yellow dress! The kids use it as dress up! So I have a soft spot for you little Sunshine! Her little song was adorable!