Thursday, November 6, 2008

Survey


Is it too early for me to put up my Christmas tree? They already play Christmas music nonstop on 2 radio stations here.

Doesn't looking at a beautifully decorated tree everyday just make you feel all warm and happy inside?
Even if that means you have to keep reminding your kids that they can't re-arrange the ornmanents. Even if it also means you have to re-arrange all your living room furniture so your beautiful tree can be placed in the center of the window for everyone to see.
What do you think? Too early?

5 comments:

MegRyan said...

If Ryan would let me, I'd put mine up tonight. I think you should do it!

ManicMandee said...

You're the boss applesauce and if you want to, go for it.
Love the picture you put up of your beautiful children on your header.

Ramanda said...

DO IT!!! We always wait til a couple of days before Christmas and keep it up well into January because were are procrastinators and I think that putting it up a month before make so much more sense!

Bethany said...

Not at all too early.

And let the kids rearrange the ornaments. They'll make it all kinds of beautiful.

Melissa said...

Well, I'm a scrooge! I think they shouldn't play Christmas music at all until the day after Thanksgiving and the same goes for decorations. But, as long as you don't make me put mine up, go for it if it makes you happy.