Monday, January 5, 2009

It's all good!

I hate that saying, but it applies to this post and my previous. I was able to pull out my old sewing machine and am almost finished with my quilt. Well, tater rose's quilt to be exact,

(this one that was planned for baby wolf-you may remember it from several posts ago).
I must say it was hard to go from my computerized sewing machine back to my old school one, but I am very glad that the old standby was still in working condition!
Sewing has been very theraputic for me lately. Maybe one of my faithful blog readers (all 2 or 3 of you) will end up with a slightly crappily sewn gift!! (i really am not the best seamstress, i just pretend to be!)
Also, my apologies to anyone worried when they just saw the "bad news" title. I didn't quite think that one through!

5 comments:

Studley said...

I'm glad that I am the first to comment. I knew that all would work out in the end. We will get your other machine fixed as soon as we are able. Love Ya.

Ramanda said...

At least you had the fall back one! The quilt top looks really cute!

Just so you know, I am one of those faithful readers! I love checking in on you!

By the way, I never thanked you for the hot chocolate and popcorn that you sent! You are the absolute sweetest!

ManicMandee said...

I was seriously backpeddling about my offer to give you my "nice" machine when I heard about your digital one. Mine is a peice of trash compared to those nice digital ones!

Candice said...

That quilt top is darling Amber! Look at you go! :) Maybe you are really MY mom's daughter! ;)

Jessica said...

That is to bad that your computerized one does not work :-( That is so frustrating when you are in the middle of a project and something goes wrong.
The blanket looks so adorable and I am sure that it will turn out great :-) Good Luck!