Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend in Rifle

Last weekend we took a road trip out to visit Jeff and play with cousins. I of course took basically no pictures!
Adam was coloring with markers on the drive out and this is what I found at one of our potty breaks!
He was in heaven all weekend because he found a Ninja Turtle costume!! He LOVES Ninja Turtles!

But we did go sledding on Saturday and I have a few pics of that!
The hill was basically all ice, but they put hay bales down at the bottom to keep kids from flying into the road!!

This is a funny picture of their cousin Ethan, he's too scared to use the sleds, so he just rolls himself down the hill!

All bundled up and ready to go!!!



We had a fun weekend. It was really nice to just sit and relax and not have to worry about cleaning up the house!! (thanks for that Jen!)

6 comments:

Studley said...

I am glad that you guys came out. It was so nice to be able to play. Thank you Amber for making the drive.

Ann said...

So that's where you were! I thought maybe you had the baby cuz I called and wanted to come visit, but you didn't call back. Anyway, we'll do something soon. Glad you guys got to see Jeff!

Candice said...

I'm glad you had fun! You deserved a break! I can't believe all you do! You are amazing!

ManicMandee said...

Jonah's psychologist is near your house. Whenever I take him there, I think of you. We were there today and I was wondering how you were.
I guess you are about ready to evict your baby girl.
I hope all is well and you are feeling good.
Looking forward to seeing you blog about her arrival!
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

bullfrogranch said...

I can't believe how cute your kids are. They are getting so big. It's amazing how time flies.

BERRETT'S said...

I am so sorry I missed seeing you. Your kids are huge! Your bathroom is cute! Miss ya!